Head and Neck Tumors | Chronic Ear Disease | Hearing Loss
Broncho-Esophagology | Allergy | Sinusitis | Tonsil and Adenoid Diseases
The division of Otolaryngology dedicated to providing compassionate and comprehensive medical and surgical care for Ear, Nose and Throat problems in children of all ages, from newborns to teens, fostering a trusting and professional relationship with our patients and their families.
Dr. Ahuja and his friendly staff strive to provide exceptional care by listening and responding to each patient’s unique needs. Board certified and fellowship-trained, Dr. Ahuja has the knowledge and skills to offer state-of-the-art treatment options for routine as well as complex ear, nose, and throat disorders.
Areas of Expertise
- Airway disorders
- Congenital and acquired masses of the head and neck
- Hearing loss, acute and chronic ear infections, and middle ear disorders
- Tonsil and adenoid disorders/obstructive sleep apnea
- Speech and swallowing disorders
- Foreign bodies of the aerodigestive tract
- Extraesophageal manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)