Developmental / Behavioral Pediatrics
Members of the Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics participate in research projects that explore the nature of childhood developmental conditions and their treatments. Some of the studies examine new medications or treatments for ADHD. Many of the ADHD studies offer participants free assessments, diagnosis and/or treatment. To see if you qualify for one of our research studies please call (949) 824-1819.
Members of the Division provide medical services to the CHOC UCI Initiative for the Development of Attention and Readiness (CUIDAR). This project provides parent training and social skills intervention to young children with active or disruptive behaviors. This program for children between the ages of 3 and 5 years of age is available to Orange County children and their parents. Contact (949) 824-2462.
Faculty physicians participate in the evaluation of high risk infants and infants and toddlers with possible developmental delays through their participation in multidisciplinary assessments. Referrals can be made to the Early Developmental Assessment Center (EDAC) at CHOC Children’s at (714) 509-4041.
CHOC Children’s Behavioral and Developmental Clinic
This teaching clinic provides pediatric medical specialty consultation and ongoing care to children with a range of behavioral and developmental problems.
Members of the division see patients for clinical assessment and ongoing care at For OC-KIDS Neurodevelopmental Center, a CHOC Children’s & UCI facility in Orange. Call (714) 939-6118 for an appointment in Orange.
For an appointment at the Gottschalk Medical Plaza on the University of California, Irvine campus call (888) 456-7002.
Developmental & Behavioral Referrals
- 2011 AIDS Walk Orange County - Sunday, May 1st
- 2nd Annual CHOC Charity Classic Monday, May 13th, 2012
- Bocian, Maureen - M.D.
- Camacho, Jose - M.D.
- CHOC Children's Launches Campaign to Fulfill Destiny of the Hospital
- CHOC Children's Specialists continue tradition of supporting the Ronald McDonald House Golf Tournament Fundraiser benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Orange County
- CHOC Follies XV - Thursday, March 29th & Friday, March 30th, 2012
- CHOC PSF Hosts Successful 8th Annual Sickle Cell Disease Symposium
- Chung, Nancy - M.D.
- Conditions Library
- Cutler, Drew - M.D.
- Danon, Saar – MD
- Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics
- Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics
- Do, Thomas - MD
- Dr. Dan Cooper accepts position of Chair of the Department of Pediatrics, UC Irvine
- Dr. Diane Nugent lays foundation for recent FDA approval of Factor XIII to treat potentially fatal bleeding disorder
- Dr. Ira Lott provides access to specialist services for underserved communities via telemedicine
- Dr. Joshua Gibbs discusses Asthma in Young Athletes at 1st Annual Sports Medicine for the Youth Athlete Conference hosted by CHOC
- Dr. Leonard Sender Helps Launch Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology
- Esparza, Samuel D. - MD
- Furlan, Scott - MD
- Gibbs, Joshua G. - D.O.
- Gottschalk Plaza UC Irvine
- Grand Rounds Schedule - January - February 2012
- Han, Ji Yon - MD
- Hoag Health Center - Newport Beach
- Hoy, Zachary - M.D.
- Huang, Taosheng - M.D.
- Innovations in Pediatric Emergency Care Conference - Friday, January 27th, 2012
- Kenyota, Geoffrey - M.D.
- Le-Bucklin, Khanh-Van T. - M.D.
- Lebel, Sylvie - M.D.
- Levine, Gail - M.D.
- McGuire, Troy L. - MD
- Moser, Chaunpit - MD
- Murray, Sandra - M.D.
- PADRE Foundation Honors Dr. Susan Clark with the 2011 Cathie & John Haretakis Award at the annual PADRE Fashion Show
- Patel, Shamin - M.D.
- Peng, Ying - MD
- Perugu, Sirisha - M.D.
- Providence Medical Office Building
- Ramadan, Naglaa - M.D.
- Schwindt, Christina D. - M.D.
- Shaw, Sandy - M.D.
- Singer, Melville I. - M.D.
- Snider, Lisa A. - MD
- Sola, Augusto - M.D.
- Stramski Children’s Developmental Center
- Voices of the Young Adult Cancer Advocate Movement video series produced in collaboration with Dr. Leonard Sender
- Wellness Center - Lipid
- Wickham, Lawrence - M.D.
- Worcester, Carrie C. - M.D.